Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

'The Notebook' Inspired Dress

This past Thursday, my sorority had a famous couples social. My date and I went as Noah and Allie from The Notebook. I decided to make my dress just like the blue one Allie wears in the most popular scene of the movie. This post won't be a DIY, or even tell you how I went about doing this because in all honesty, I could not even begin to explain well enough for someone else to be able to make one. I did not use a pattern. I basically laid the fabric out and cut it, hoping for the best. But since I am proud of the results, I decided I would share them here with a couple pictures.











1 comment:

  1. Hi! Do you think you could replicate that dress again for somebody else?? You did an AMAZING job on it!!

    ReplyDelete